Vet Valet Service (Optional)
Please review the following information about our Vet Valet service.
- Upon arrival to our parking lot, please scan the QR code on the parking lot signs and fill out our quick check-in form, there is no need to call and wait on hold to check-in. The QR code can be scanned from inside your car. Parking spot numbers are located on the parking lot signs.
- One of our team members will call the listed phone number to take the history of your pet.
- Then they will ask you to meet them at the door or they will come to your vehicle.
- During the appointment when your pet is inside, please remain in the parking lot unless a team member has cleared you to leave and be available by phone for communication with our team.
- At the end of your pet's visit, we can call, text or email you a link and payment can be done from your vehicle.
- Your invoice will be emailed to the address on file once the transaction is completed.
As a courtesy to our neighbors across the street and for your safety, please turn off your headlights while facing Main Street in our parking lot.